Monday 4 July 2016

First Up ... A little about me

Getting to knowwwwww meee!!


I decided to start doing quick movie reviews recently after I realised that me and my family go and watch alot of films on release day.

I love films and have done for a long time. Everything about them cinematography, music, direction, casting ...EVERYTHING!

So what makes me different to everyone else?

I'm quick! I'm gonna try and keep my blogs 200 words.

So when did my love of film start?

Since I first watch Ghostbusters, I remember watching the librarian scene as a kid and being so scared that I would have to hide behind the kitchen door and cover my ears so I wouldn't hear it. My dad would have to let me know when the coast was clear. The kitchen door then changed it a couch pillow, then my hands and then just shutting my eyes before finally being able to watch it.

What's your favourite types of films?

I have seen many films all varying in genre but if I had to pick my favourites it would be Action, Comedy, Romance and Drama. Why? because I'm a big softee

So without further a do....let's get on with the show.

If you have any questions for me just let me know


No comments:

Post a Comment