Monday 4 July 2016

The Secret Life of Pets Review

Errrrrmmmm..........the secret life of pets


I  just want to say one thing before I start.

Don't watch the trailers, they show all the best bits of the film and completely ruined it for me and my family.

We waited months for this film after seeing trailers for it a long time ago and I was pretty gutted when I saw it  on release day

The idea of the film is just a Toy Story rip off but that doesn't mean that I didn't like the film.

Kevin Hart, in my book, can do no wrong. Nearly every film I have seen of his has been hilarious ( I think its his clap)

The film just seemed very ...... familiar

Out of 5 ..... 2

It was ..... meh!

but don't take my word for it go check it out at your local cinema
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=secret%20life%20of%20pets
(not a sponsored link)

No comments:

Post a Comment