Monday 4 July 2016

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Review

The new turtles ..... so  much nostlagia!


Was the film perfect? No.It didn't stick to the original ideas 100% but the majority was there. 

April and Donny's bond? ..... CHECK!
Beebop and Rocksteady? ..... CHECK!
Mikey's Clumsiness? ..... CHECK!
Krang and the technodrome? ..... CHECK!
References to Vanilla Ice? ..... CHECK!
Casey Jones' Gullibility? ..... CHECK!
AND BEST OF ALL.....
ORIGINAL THEME TUNE??? ..... CHECK!!!!! WITH AN ADDED - GO NINJA, GO NINJA, GO!


As soon as I heard that theme tune I literally shouted "YES". Luckily me and the family went to see it during the day and the cinema was nearly empty.

Now...bad bits.....

Casey Jones doesn't have long hair ..... not really a big problem
The obvious look of the turtles .... this seemed to bother alot of people with the original reboot but it never bothered me and still doesn't

Would I see it again after the original viewing? ..... YES! and I have

Would I recommend it? ..... YES! and I do

Out of 5? ..... 5! I loved it but that's my opinion on it

If you're interested in going to see the new turtles, check out cinema listings below:
https://www.google.co.uk/#q=Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles:+Out+of+the+Shadows
(not a sponsored link)

No comments:

Post a Comment